One of the best ways to get connected at Heights Church is to get involved with a Fellowship Group.Fellowship Groups meet once a month and allow you to meet people in the church who are in the same stage of life as you. These groups allow you to meet new people and form relationships within the church.
Here are the current Fellowship Groups available:
- Heights Youth
- Heights Young Adults (High school senior-singles age 29)
- Heights 30+
- Heights 50+ (Golden Years)
- Heights Men • Men’s Breakfast is offered the first Saturday of most months throughout the year at 9:00am.
- Mommy & Me is available Wednesday mornings at 9:30am for guardians and children ages 5 and under for some fun and fellowship.
- Grief Share is offered occasionally, it is designed to help you walk through the grieving process with others.
How much are the Fellowship Groups?
The costs of the different growth groups vary, but we make every attempt to inform you about such details prior to you signing up.
Is child care available?
- Depending on the fellowship the group leaders will decide ahead each month if they will offer childcare. They will let you know in advance if there will be childcare for that month.
- If we offer childcare we do ask for a donation to be given to the childcare workers.
Where are the groups held?
- Many of the group fellowships are held on the church property however some fellowships will be held at church members homes or around town (bowling, park, etc).
How do I sign up for a Connect Group outing?
- Each month there will be an opportunity to sign up at the Connect Center in the lobby. There you will be able to get specifics about the fellowship, pay for the fellowship and learn about childcare.
I have a couple more questions. Can you help?
We’d love to! You can contact us online or call the offices at 803.593.3054